Thursday, July 8, 2010

Welcome to The Hesitant Cook


The Hesitant Cook is a blog of my disasters and successes in my kitchen at home. Cooking and I go together like Red Sox and Yankee fans, it’s not pretty. I love food! I don’t love the process it takes to be able to eat the food though. I’m scared of knives and fire. I have no knife or basic cooking skills. At this point in my life I could not “just throw a recipe together”. I need an actual recipe from a cook book, magazine, or the internet. Then I need to follow it to a T, which usually winds up being disastrous. I’m on a mission though to acquire some cooking skills, so that I have many more successes in my kitchen and a lot less messes. Throughout the blog I will be sharing the recipes I used (thanks to all the people of the world who can “just throw a recipe together”), along with my thoughts on the difficulty level, how many pots/pans are needed for said recipe, and if I gained any knowledge from making the recipe. Come join me for what is sure to be a humorous and possibly tasty ride.

No comments:

Post a Comment