Sunday, July 11, 2010

Pig Roast


I really wanted to post a picture of the pig roast at the wedding last night. This is the first time I've ever seen a pig like this in person. I felt a little bit bad for the pig. In the end though the pork was really tender and moist. I got over any sadness for the little piggy. Overall I would say the food at the wedding was really good. They had more hors d'oeuvres then I've ever seen at a wedding including coconut scallops, yummy! There was even a Ginger Wheat beer that my husband loved and drank the entire night. I stuck with Corona, the Ginger beer was a bit too gingery for my taste buds.

Tonight will be my first night cooking since I started writing this blog. I still have to go to Wegmans and get my ingredients. And yes I am nervous. I really don't want to mess up the first meal.

If you like what you have been reading, please use the link to the right and follow me!

No comments:

Post a Comment