Wednesday, October 13, 2010

REALLY?!!

The burrito recipe I found was horrible. I've yet to understand why someone would want to eat that. People gave it really good reviews. I'm not even giving the recipe the privilege of being posted anywhere on my blog. The recipe had black beans, canned tomatoes, garlic, onion, red pepper, cream cheese, cumin, and chili powder. It was blah at best. Way too soupy to go into a tortilla. Anthony helped me by adding the bean mixture to the yellow rice I made for a side. We were able to get it a little less wet that way.

Picture of the inside:

No final picture necessary; it wasn't good. I'm sticking with the turkey burritos I normally make and NEVER trying something like this recipe again. What is going on??? Why is nothing going right in the kitchen?! It's icky food every day that keeps leaving my kitchen! Let's say it's just this week and that next week things will turn around. I need to be more optimistic. If I don't keep optimistic I'll give up and start blogging about something else. Don't worry I refuse to give up yet. If my cube steaks come out good tonight, then a turn around is a coming. Stay tuned!

1 comment:

  1. That looks really gross! I'm sorry you're having such a hard time. It's a bummer you don't have Trader Joe's out there, because I have an awesome TJ's cookbook that has yet to let me down.

    ReplyDelete