Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Do You Miss Me?

After all the terrible food I made last week, I just haven't really had the desire to make any meals that I haven't tried before. We have been eating raviloi, chinese take out, japenese resturant food, and not a whole lot of anything else. I plan on working up the nerve to try all over again next week. Not having the time to go grocery shopping this week, I didn't get a chance to pull a menu together. We are flying by the seat of our pants when it comes to dinner.

I asked my friend and follow blogger for ideas for something fast and easy. She told me to make a southwest influenced soup that she had posted on her blog. Thank goodness for friends! It was fast, easy, and it tasted really good. Plus it made enough soup for plenty of leftovers! Yay finally something has gone right. Here is where you can find the post about the southwestern soup: Edible Healing. I might have to steal a few more recipes from her if they all are going to turn out this well!

Final Product:

Make it, your stomach will thank you!

Tonight we are having leftover Chinese. The hope is that by the weekend I will get so tired of easy meals that I will be ready to venture into the unknown again. Cross your fingers!

No comments:

Post a Comment