Thursday, September 16, 2010

I'll Be Back

I haven't blogged this entire week and it felt really horrible. I NEED to blog. So I'm hoping that next week, if not sooner I will be back in action. Work has been picking up since this is our busy season and because of that when I get home I don't really feel like doing much. Anthony and I have started working out together, which has been great. I needed to get back into exercising, since it really helps me feel a lot better. Even though it makes me feel great it takes time away from when I can blog. I'm pretty much down to a window of maybe an hour of blog time. Never fear though, I'm going to use that hour wisely and blog away.

I've done a little cooking during my blogging break. Nothing to brag about. In fact most of what I've cooked hasn't been very good. Even my old standby's haven't been tasting as good as they normally do. So when it comes to food I've been depressed. I predict a complete turn around next week. Let's all cross our fingers and toes (if you can manage that)!!

No comments:

Post a Comment