Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Tuna Noodle Casserole...REALLY?!

I have to catch up on some blog posts, it's been super busy so I haven't had time to do anything!! This weekend I'm sitting down and telling you about my beer making, Tika Masala, and Minestrone Soup.

The big story is tonight I am making Tuna Noodle Casserole. I'm taking my own advice and trying tuna again. Tuna = horrible nasty gross to me. Thinking back to one of my first blog posts, I told all of you to give something 3 tries and if you still don't like it then don't eat it. So I'm trying tuna again tonight. I figure with the sauce and the cheese I should be able to choke it down if nothing else.

I'll keep you updated.

1 comment:

  1. I'm not into tuna either but I love tuna noodle casserole ...good luck!!!!

    ReplyDelete